It´s dangerous to integrate alone - integrate with Friends!
Want to Join our Growth Journey to the leading eiPaaS in the Nordics and Europe?
We are looking for an Integration Architect who can code and manage even the most significant projects and for whom designing integration architectures is a passion.
If you work well with the customer’s interface, manage complex projects, and want to create an open work community built on trust that works on challenging projects, we would love to hear from you. Of course, we do not expect excellent CVs or application letters, but we hope you will contact us.
- competitive salary of 55-75K depending on experience
- the opportunity to further develop and expand your skills
- you get to evolve and develop new, no maintenance of old Legacy
- flexible hybrid work mode - work from home or office, all around Finland
- an employer who supports in various life situations
- safe and stable workplace
- skilled co–workers and own sparring team around, supporting supervisor
- low hierarchy and flexible and relaxed organizational culture
- comprehensive personnel benefits (e.g., learning platforms, extensive occupational health care and health insurance, lunch benefit, sport & cultural benefit vouchers, cultural and sports club, sick child care benefit)
Frends & technology
Our specialty is our own integration platform Frends, which we often use in our projects. Frends solves the digitalization challenges of both global and smaller customers and in both private and public sectors in various industries.
Check out Frends and learn more about it from our blog.
In our work, you will get to use also Azure's various technologies, such as Machine Learning and Data Factory. The magic words for success are REST, JSON, XML, XSLT, and SQL. In addition, knowledge of API architectures, API Management, GraphQL, and LINQ are things we value - which you’ll also get to learn.
Working at Frends
We have more than 130 experts, of whom more than 60 work in our own consulting teams. The teams include Developers, Architects, Service Managers, and Project Managers. We listen to our experts and strive to shape the role and career path to everyone’s liking.
You can read more about our everyday life from our blog.
"I can see the big picture of customer cases, and there is always positive challenges available. It is fun that customers want to try and use new features and technologies. I also like the customer work where I can get to know new people and talk. In addition - I can test new concepts and patterns for integration solution before I give the specs to developers. This way, I also can keep my skillset up to date." -Lauri, Integration Architect. Learn more about his project.
We hope you have
- experience in working with relational databases with SQL
- experience in system integrations and at least one integration platform
- the ability to design larger entities such as relational databases or integration architectures
- the ability to communicate with customers
- .NET / C# programming background
Interested to join Frends growth journey?
If this piqued your interest, we hope you will contact us via the form or by emailing Elina: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No CV is needed - more important is to have a discussion with you.
Our recruitment process is smooth, transparent, flexible, conversational and informative. This is what our candidates has told us and we want to actively develop it so that you feel satisfied and respected. We do not want to waste your time.
You will meet a team supervisor and team member through Teams - no need to travel and you have the opportunity to discuss about the everyday life. We map out your technical skills by a discussion with you or through a technical assignment which you can do at a time that suits you best. We will make the decision fast from our side.
- We offer flexibility in working hours and location in Finland.
- Start date is negotiable.
- Finnish language is required.
Learn more about us from our blogs.