It´s dangerous to integrate alone - integrate with Friends!
Want to Join Frends product development team?
Frends is growing and as a result, we’re now looking for a new role an experienced developer who is familiar with developing back-end systems. In addition, you can act as a full-stack developer on the user interface when needed.
Frends is a Finnish low-code, hybrid integration platform with its roots spanning back three decades. So the product is not in its very early stages and certainly not stuck in the 90's - it has been and is constantly being developed. The latest incarnation of the product utilizes modern technologies and cloud services.
Team & role
Our team of six people has a very relaxed and open atmosphere and way of working together, where everyone can make their voice heard. We hope that everyone will express their opinions boldly and that issues can be resolved together.
In your role, you will influence the future of the product and the technologies used based on your own experience and opinions. You’ll get to use the latest .NET, Azure, and web technologies.
We hope you are experienced with .NET technologies. In addition, you are curious, development-oriented, and interested in constantly learning new things and being aware of the latest innovations in our industry.
Here are the most important technologies for our product and your role. You don’t need to be familiar with all of them. With your experience, embracing new technologies should be easy and fun.
- C# / .NET, SQL
- Azure, e.g App Services, Functions, Storage, Service Bus, Cosmos, AKS
- competitive salary
- the opportunity to further develop and expand your skills and make an impact to our own platform
- flexible working times and temporarily remote work
- an employer who supports in various life situations
- safe and stable workplace
- skilled co-workers and a supporting supervisor and team
- low hierarchy and flexible and relaxed organizational culture
- comprehensive personnel benefits (e.g., learning platforms, extensive occupational health care and health insurance, lunch benefit, sport & cultural benefit vouchers, cultural and sports club, sick child care benefit)
Interested to join us?
If this piqued your interest, we hope you will contact us via the application form or by emailing Aino: email@example.com.
No CV is needed - more important is to have a discussion with you.
Our recruitment process is smooth, transparent, flexible, conversational and informative. This is what our candidates has told us and we want to actively develop it so that you feel satisfied and respected. We do not want to waste your time.
You will meet a team supervisor and team member through Teams - no need to travel and you have the opportunity to discuss about the everyday life. We map out your technical skills by a discussion with you or through a technical assignment which you can do at a time that suits you best. We will make the decision fast from our side.
Other related to the job
- The start is flexible according to your situation.
- You need to be able to communicate fluently in English, as the working language of the team is English. Most of the team speaks also Finnish.
- Remote work is possible, but we also require working in our Espoo, Finland office.