Want to Join Frendzie traineeship?
Do you have an interest to learn how to implement integration solutions using Frends eiPaaS? Are you interest in the back end and do databases interest you? Are you end of your studies and searching for modern, dynamic work community where you can develop your skills?
We´re now looking for Frends trainees to join our 6-month paid integration traineeship. The traineeship will start in 2022. After the trainee period, we offer a good opportunity to continue working in the world of integration.
At Frends, we have a passion for technology and we work close to the hottest trends in digital world. Top workmates coupled with challenging and versatile projects with a powerful platform which enables digitalization and process automation – that’s our Thing. Strong team spirit as well as trust, freedom and flexibility are the cornerstones of our culture.
We offer you
- interesting and challenging projects in a growing company
- the opportunity to develop and expand your skills
- safe and stable workplace
- skilled co–workers and own sparring team around, supporting supervisor
- low hierarchy and flexible and relaxed organizational culture
- flexible working times
- 6-months paid traineeship with a good opportunity to continue as full-time
- wide employee benefits (e.g., learning platforms, extensive occupational health care and health insurance, lunch benefit, sport & cultural benefit vouchers, cultural and sports club)
Our specialty is our own, low-code integration platform Frends eiPaaS, which we use in our projects. Frends solves the digitalization challenges of both global and smaller customers and in both private and public sectors in various industries.
Check out Frends and learn more about it from our blog.
At Frends we have more than 130 experts, of whom more than 70 work in our own consulting teams. The teams include Integration Developers, Architects, Service Managers, and Project Managers. You can read more about our everyday life from here and get to know more about integration developers role from our blog.
Interested to join the Frendszone?
We are excited about hearing from you! Please send us your application latest at 30.11.2021 and let us know more about you! The first interviews will be held after the application period. We also use technical assignments for selected candidates. Technical tasks can be done at home at the most convenient time for you.
- Traineeship starts in January / February 2022.
- Traineeship is six months, good possibility to continue working with us after traineeship.
- Remote work is possible, but we also require working weekly in our Espoo, Finland office (Tekniikantie 14).
- Please note that this role requires fluent Finnish.
”On the integration side, interfaces and technologies are constantly evolving and changing, which means that you can constantly explore and learn new things and deepen your skills.”