Wanted: Development Engineer
We’re strengthening our Operations team by hiring a Development Engineer.
As a hands-on professional you will develop an in-depth understanding of our product Frends and how to make integrations on top of it. You will work in a 10-person Operations team. The team will have the best understanding of how Frends can be used and how it is used in the wild. The team won't just gather all knowledge but is trying to spread it also.
In your role, you will develop a proof of concepts and small solutions. You will also design and provide demanding technical solution support to solve our clients’ and partners' IT problems.
The final role depends on the person's interest and can include
- development of C# programming entities/connectors for both customers and the Operations team needs (maintenance and further development of our cloud platform).
- handovers, support, and continuous development of integration solutions.
We expect you to have firm experience in how to develop software on the backend/full-stack/integration sphere and be able to relate technical concepts to non-technical people as well as to IT-professionals.
- competitive salary
- the opportunity to further develop and expand your skills and make an impact on our platform
- flexible working times and remote work
- an employer who supports in various life situations
- safe and stable workplace
- skilled co-workers and a supportive supervisor and team
- low hierarchy and flexible and relaxed organizational culture
- comprehensive personnel benefits (e.g., learning platforms, extensive occupational health care and health insurance, lunch benefit, sport & cultural benefit vouchers, cultural and sports club, sick child care benefit)
We appreciate technical skills e.g
- experience in object-oriented programming or experience in implementing integrations
- experience in cloud platforms (especially Azure) and containers
- interest in our other magic words: C#, REST, JSON, XML
Read more about the Frends Operations team on our blog.
Interested to join us?
If this piqued your interest, we hope to meet you! We do not expect excellent CVs or application letters, but we hope you will contact us via our application form or by emailing Elina: email@example.com.
You can read more about our recruitment process here.
Other related to the job
- You need to communicate in English as the team’s working language is English. We also value knowledge of the Finnish language.
- The start is flexible according to your situation.
- The person selected for the position will need to undergo a credit check and a security clearance.