Operations Engineer 🚀
Frends is growing and as a result, we’re now strengthening our Operations team by hiring an Operations Engineer to work with the Frends eiPaaS platform solution support.
Frends Operations team is responsible for maintaining customer integration environments and integration solutions globally. The team members handle and implement service requests via the customer interface. In addition, we offer customers consultation on problem-solving, best practices, and solution models in conjunction with Frends product development.
The team carries out a broad scope of tasks, which are divided among team members according to each team member’s expertise and interests. We offer the opportunity to discuss your responsibilities and we listen to your wishes.
💡 Your daily work tasks can include
- problem-solving and fault management, as well as resolving questions relating to implementations and eliminating bottlenecks together with customers and the product development team
- maintenance and further development of our cloud platform (Azure)
- installation and configuration of environments
- takeover, support, and continuous development of integration solutions
- development and implementation of proactive monitoring tools
- continuous communication with the customer's technical people and our project teams as well as our internal stakeholders
The team is also responsible for proactively developing tools to improve fault management, developing and maintaining customer solutions, and Frends product documentation and product development. The team is involved in the development of general components (Community tasks) for Frends and is responsible for their support and continuous development.
➡️ Explore more about the everyday life of our Operations team from our blog.
🏆 What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your expertise
- A flexible employer who is willing to adjust the best working methods to your lifestyle
- Flexible working hours, part-time employment possible, remote work without restrictions - after the trial period
- Flat organization structure – you are empowered to do what is needed
- Working in a Nordic company
- Lots of possibilities to develop your skills
- Supportive team and supervisor
- Friendly atmosphere and nice activities together
- Massages, once a month, held in the office
- Free car parking
- Bike parking, shower in the office
- Relaxation zone with some fitness equipment in the office
- Subsidy to private medical health care (Enelmed) and sports card (Multisport)
You can work on a B2B or employment contract - choose what is most convenient
➡️ Read more about what we offer and about our culture from our blog.
🧐 We appreciate e.g
- experience with integrations/integration platforms and databases
- experience in cloud platforms, containers, and scripting
- problem-solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- previous experience in a similar role
- knowledge of C# or other programming languages (advantageous but not necessary)
- interest in our other magic words: REST, JSON, XML, XSL
⭐ Want to Join Frends?
If this piqued your interest, we hope to hear from you! Contact us and let´s get to know each other better.
Need more information? Please get in touch with Weronika Borowczyk, email@example.com.
The start is flexible according to your situation.
The role requires good English, and you can work from our Gdynia office, Poland on a monthly bases (trial period more often).
➡️ Learn more about us from our FAQ blog.
🧐 Want to know more about Frends?
Frends eiPaaS is our own, Nordic, modern, low-code integration platform. Frends solves the digitalization challenges of both global and smaller customers and partners in private and public sectors and in various industries. As a brand Frends is over 30 years old but with the recent rise of iPaaS Frends has seen explosive growth in the Nordic and Europe markets.
Frends is recognized in the latest Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Integration Platform as a Service, Worldwide. Read more about how Frends compares among 16 global iPaaS vendors. Frends was also awarded in the G2 review with the "Fastest Implementation" badge in 2022.
➡️ Read more what it's like to develop integrations with Frends iPaaS from our blog which includes a demo video and watch our webinar.
➡️ Want to learn more about Frends? You can go through our free learning path "L0 Getting Started" in Frends Academy and see what Frends is all about.
Visit our webpage, check out our use cases, and listen to our webinars.
Learn more about Frendszone from our blogs.