Come dive into integrations and APIs and run the world with us! 🌍
One of the best things about working for Frends is the people! We have a great Nordic company culture & spirit and a flat organization that trusts its most valuable assets: its employees. We value a startup-like atmosphere, commitment, and teamwork. Strong team spirit, trust, freedom, and flexibility are the cornerstones of our culture.
📝 Daily life
As a Senior Software Engineer, your daily life will include (but will not be limited to) developing, automating, and evaluating business processes. What we do is we optimize business processes through data mappings, transformations, and message routings. We create and modify scalable and efficient orchestrations – all that in Service Oriented Architecture model.
You will work with state of the art platform called Frends, which will help you deliver integration features and automate the business processes of our customers. We work with large and medium-sized companies, helping them create modern digital solutions.
➡️ Read more about what it's like to develop integrations with Frends iPaaS from our blog, which includes a demo video, and watch our webinar.
➡️ Learn more about the role from our blog.
🏆 What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your expertise
- Flexible employer who is willing to adjust the best working methods to your lifestyle
- Flexible working hours, part-time employment possible, remote work without restrictions - after the trial period.
- Flat organization structure – you are empowered to do what is needed
- Lots of possibilities to develop your skills
- Working in a Nordic company
- Supportive team and supervisor
- Friendly atmosphere and nice activities together
- Massages, once a month, held in the office
- Free car parking
- Bike parking, shower in the office
- Relax zone with some fitness equipment in the office
- Subsidy to private medical health care (Enelmed) and sport card (Multisport)
You can work on a B2B or employment contract - choose what is most convenient
➡️ Read more about what we offer and about our culture from our blog.
💡 What we expect
- Previous experience in a similar role
At least 4 years of experience as a Software Developer
- Coding experience, preferably in C# / .NET
- Interest in our other magic words: XSLT, XML, XSD, JSON, WSDL, WCF, HTTP, and Web Services (REST, SOAP)
Process thinking (you will use BPMN-based integration flows)
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk or similar integration platforms, system integration / interfaces or SOA development pattern is an advantage
- Fluency in Polish and good English
🧐 Frends eiPaaS
Frends eiPaaS is our own, Nordic, modern, low-code integration platform. Frends solves the digitalization challenges of both global and smaller customers and partners in private and public sectors and in various industries. As a brand Frends is over 30 years old but with the recent rise of iPaaS Frends has seen explosive growth in the Nordic and Europe markets.
Frends is recognized in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Integration Platform as a Service, Worldwide. Read more how Frends compares among 16 global iPaaS vendors. Frends was also awarded in G2 review with the "Fastest Implementation" badge in 2023.
➡️ Want to learn more about Frends? You can go through our free learning path "L0 Getting Started" in Frends Academy and see what Frends is all about.
⭐ Want to Join Frends?
If this piqued your interest, we hope to hear from you! Apply below or contact Weronika Borowczyk, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The start is flexible according to your situation. Remote work is possible, but we also require working from our Gdynia office in Poland on a monthly bases. You can work on a B2B or employment contract - Choose what is most convenient!
➡️ Learn more about us from our FAQ blog.
Visit our webpage, check out our use cases, and listen to our webinars.
Learn more about Frendszone from our blogs.