It´s dangerous to integrate alone - integrate with Friends!
We strive to be Northern Europe’s leading tech agency and create things that would seem ridiculous today.
One of the best things about working for Frends are the people. We have a great company culture & spirit and flat organization that trusts its most valuable assets: its employees. We value startup-like atmosphere, commitment and teamwork.
You will work with state of the art platform called - Frends, which will help you deliver integration features and automate business processes of our customers.
We work with large and medium-sized companies, helping them create modern digital solutions.
We operate with number of technologies, mainly C#, .NET and Java..
..but hey, let's get in touch so you can present your skills personally.
Day in the life of..
Your daily job will include (but will not be limited to) developing, automating and evaluating business processes.
Depending on your skills and experience, you may have the possibility to participate in high-level design, architectural principles or be part of the customer needs analysis.
What we do is we optimize business processes by data mappings, transformations and message routings, we create and modify scalable and efficient orchestrations – all that in Service Oriented Architecture model.
Skills that we would like you to have
If you don’t meet all of the check-points below or you are just starting your career, don’t worry. If you believe that you’re the right person for us we might just believe that as well. Get in touch, show us why you’re awesome!
We are looking for self-driven individuals with a passion to ‘get things done’, who have experience (or at least curiosity) in systems integration and can demonstrate:
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience
- Some coding experience, preferably in C# / .NET
- Good understanding at least a few of: XSLT, XML, XSD, JSON, WSDL, WCF, HTTP, Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Basic SQL skills
- Process thinking (you will use BPMN-based integration flows)
- Good English skills
For a senior position, you should have experience in at least one topic mentioned below
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk or similar integration platforms
- System integration/interfaces
- .NET framework
- SQL Server Azure VMs
- SOA development pattern
And what do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience
- Flexible employer who is willing to adjust the best working methods to your lifestyle
- Flexible working hours, part-time employment possible, remote work (up to 25% of the time)
- Flat organization structure – you are empowered to do what is needed
- Lots of possibilities to develop your skills
- Working in an international environment
- Nice atmosphere and fun at work
- Gdynia centre close to the sea shore
- Free car parking 100m from the office
- Bike parking, shower in the office
- Fully stocked kitchen, fruits days
- Cool relax zone with some fitness equipment in the office
- Subsidy to private medical health care (Enelmed) and sport card (Multisport)
Want to Join Frends?
Apply below or contact Pawel Kowalski, firstname.lastname@example.org.