🚀 The Team
We strive to be Nordics and Europe leading tech agency and create things that would seem ridiculous today.
One of the best things about working for Frends are the people. We have a great company culture & spirit and flat organization that trusts its most valuable assets: its employees. We value startup-like atmosphere, commitment and teamwork. Strong team spirit as well as trust, freedom and flexibility are the cornerstones of our culture.
💻 The Role
You will work with state of the art platform called - Frends, which will help you deliver integration features and automate business processes of our customers. We work with large and medium-sized companies, helping them create modern digital solutions.
➡️ Learn more about the role from our blog.
➡️ Read more what it's like to develop integrations with Frends iPaaS from our blog which includes a demo-video and watch our webinar.
We operate with number of technologies, mainly C#, .NET and Java..
..but hey, let's get in touch so you can present your skills personally.
📝 Daily life
Your daily job will include (but will not be limited to) developing, automating and evaluating business processes.
Depending on your skills and experience, you may have the possibility to participate in high-level design, architectural principles or be part of the customer needs analysis.
What we do is we optimize business processes by data mappings, transformations and message routings, we create and modify scalable and efficient orchestrations – all that in Service Oriented Architecture model.
🏆 What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your expertise
- A flexible employer who is willing to adjust the best working methods to your lifestyle
- Flexible working hours, part-time employment possible, remote work without restrictions - after trial period
- Lots of possibilities to develop your skills
- Flat organization structure – you are empowered to do what is needed
- Working in a Nordic company
- Supportive team and supervisor
- Friendly atmosphere and nice activities together
- Massages, once a month, held in the office.
- Free car parking
- Bike parking, shower in the office
- Relaxation zone with some fitness equipment in the office
- Subsidy to private medical health care (Enelmed) and sport card (Multisport)
You can work on a B2B or employment contract - choose what is most convenient
➡️ Read more about what we offer and about our culture from our blog.
🧐 Skills that we would like you to have
If you don’t meet all of the check-points below or you are just starting your career, don’t worry. If you believe that you’re the right person for us we might just believe that as well. Get in touch, show us why you’re awesome!
We are looking for self-driven individuals with a passion to ‘get things done’, who have experience (or at least curiosity) in systems integration and can demonstrate:
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience
- Some coding experience, preferably in C# / .NET
- Good understanding at least a few of: XSLT, XML, XSD, JSON, WSDL, WCF, HTTP, Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Basic SQL skills
- Process thinking (you will use BPMN-based integration flows)
- Good English skills
For a senior position, you should have experience in at least one topic mentioned below
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk or similar integration platforms
- System integration/interfaces
- .NET framework
- SQL Server Azure VMs
- SOA development pattern
⭐ Want to Join Frends?
If this piqued your interest, we hope to hear from you!
Apply below or contact Weronika Borowczyk, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The start is flexible according to your situation. Remote work is possible, but we also require working from our Gdynia office in Poland on a monthly bases. You can work on a B2B or employment contract - Choose what is most convenient!
➡️ Learn more about us from our FAQ blog.
🧐 Want to know more about Frends?
Frends eiPaaS is our own, Nordic, modern, low-code integration platform. Frends solves the digitalization challenges of both global and smaller customers and partners in private and public sectors and in various industries. As a brand Frends is over 30 years old but with the recent rise of iPaaS Frends has seen explosive growth in the Nordic and Europe markets.
Frends is recognized in the latest Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Integration Platform as a Service, Worldwide. Read more how Frends compares among 16 global iPaaS vendors. Frends was also awarded in G2 review with the "Fastest Implementation" badge in 2022.
➡️ Want to learn more about Frends? You can go through our free learning path "L0 Getting Started" in Frends Academy and see what Frends is all about.
Visit our webpage, check out our use cases and listen to our webinars.
Learn more about Frendszone from our blogs.