🚀 The Team
We strive to be Northern Europe’s leading tech agency and create things that would seem ridiculous today.
One of the best things about working for Frends are the people. We have a great company culture & spirit and flat organization that trusts its most valuable assets: its employees. We value startup-like atmosphere, commitment and teamwork. Strong team spirit as well as trust, freedom and flexibility are the cornerstones of our culture.
💻 The Role
You will work with state of the art platform called - Frends, which will help you deliver integration features and automate business processes of our customers. We work with large and medium-sized companies, helping them create modern digital solutions.
➡️ Read more what it's like to develop integrations with Frends iPaaS from our blog which includes a demo-video and watch our webinar.
➡️ Want to learn more about Frends? You can go through our free learning path "L0 Getting Started" in Frends Academy and see what Frends is all about.
We operate with number of technologies, mainly C#, .NET and Java..
..but hey, let's get in touch so you can present your skills personally.
📝 Day in the life of..
Your daily job will include (but will not be limited to) developing, automating and evaluating business processes.
Depending on your skills and experience, you may have the possibility to participate in high-level design, architectural principles or be part of the customer needs analysis.
What we do is we optimize business processes by data mappings, transformations and message routings, we create and modify scalable and efficient orchestrations – all that in Service Oriented Architecture model.
🧐 Skills that we would like you to have
If you don’t meet all of the check-points below or you are just starting your career, don’t worry. If you believe that you’re the right person for us we might just believe that as well. Get in touch, show us why you’re awesome!
We are looking for self-driven individuals with a passion to ‘get things done’, who have experience (or at least curiosity) in systems integration and can demonstrate:
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience
- Some coding experience, preferably in C# / .NET
- Good understanding at least a few of: XSLT, XML, XSD, JSON, WSDL, WCF, HTTP, Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Basic SQL skills
- Process thinking (you will use BPMN-based integration flows)
- Good English skills
For a senior position, you should have experience in at least one topic mentioned below
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk or similar integration platforms
- System integration/interfaces
- .NET framework
- SQL Server Azure VMs
- SOA development pattern
🏆 And what do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience
- Flexible employer who is willing to adjust the best working methods to your lifestyle
- Flexible working hours, part-time employment possible, remote work (up to 25% of the time)
- Flat organization structure – you are empowered to do what is needed
- Lots of possibilities to develop your skills
- Working in an international environment
- Nice atmosphere and fun at work
- Free car parking 100m from the office
- Bike parking, shower in the office
- Fully stocked kitchen, fruits days
- Cool relax zone with some fitness equipment in the office
- Subsidy to private medical health care (Enelmed) and sport card (Multisport)
⭐ Want to Join Frends?
If this piqued your interest, we hope to hear from you!
Apply below or contact Pawel Kowalski, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The start is flexible according to your situation.
Want to know more about Frends?
Frends eiPaaS is a Finnish, modern, low-code integration platform that solves the digitalization challenges of both global and smaller customers. Frends has a customer base over the Nordics and Europe. As a brand Frends is over 30 years old but recent rise of iPaaS Frends has seen explosive growth in the Nordic market. So the product is not in its very early stages and certainly not stuck in the 90's - it has been and is constantly being developed. The latest incarnation of the product utilizes modern technologies and cloud services. Frends is based on C# and runs on Azure.
Frends is also recognized by Gartner's leading analysts and G2 review. It was awarded with "Fastest Implementation" badge in 2022. The vision for Frends is to be the leading eiPaaS in the Nordics and Europe.
Visit our webpage, check out our use cases and listen to our webinars.
Learn more about Frendszone from our blogs.